Friday, October 26, 2012

Over All, Through All, In All

Lectio Divina

... one God ... who is over all and through all and in all.

Ephesians 4:6


Library

Continuing with the same readings as before.

Log

Today, ministry at Catholic Charities in Santa Maria. Our formation team has informed the office that I am being transferred to the prison ministry in Lompoc. Knowing this, I think the staff were pleasantly surprised that I appeared today. They must have thought I would be starting immediately. (Would that I could!) Folks are happy for this new opportunity I will have, and they wish me the best.

This evening, in lieu of our hour of faith-sharing, it will be our review of life at the novitiate in preparation for tomorrow's house chapter.

Weather

Just when I thought the cool air was here to stay, it warms up again. Mind you, this is not a complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment