Monday, June 24, 2013

Another San Lorenzo

With the future now presenting itself, I can confirm where I will be living when I move to Boston in August. It is San Lorenzo, again! But whereas this is San Lorenzo Seminary, the post-novitiate house of formation there is San Lorenzo Friary.

Noting that subtle difference, here is the address:

San Lorenzo Friary
15 Montebello Road
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130

The telephone number is (617) 983-1919. I will have a personal extension -- what it will be, I don't know yet. In addition, I will be issued a cell phone (gasp!). My e-mail will remain the same: anthonyzuba@gmail.com.

Most likely next week I will ship a few belonging there from California, and when I return to New York other items now in storage, mainly books and papers, will be "shipping up to Boston."

More transitions to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment