Sunday, April 22, 2012


One more thing before I go to bed. (This is my final post of the day, honest.) This week the postulant brothers and I will find out if we are going on to novitiate. The formation directors will have a conference with each of us to present their evaluation and declare their recommendation. They will ask us to approve their statements, which they will then forward to the provincial minister. The final approval comes down to him. He will inform us personally of his decision when he makes his visitation to St. Michael Friary.

I hope to share some good news with you before Friday. Until then, keep me and the postulants in your thoughts. We have tried to speak and act as well as we have heard, so please pray for our vocation, to which we have tried to remain true.

No comments:

Post a Comment