Saturday, August 3, 2019

Más Fotos

I am not a photographer. Even if I had a smartphone, I would probably not use it to take pictures. I have relied on words to show you Bolivia and to convey what language study and cultural immersion feels like. But on occasion a picture is really helpful to tell you a story. So I have depended on websites and friends to share images of Bolivia with you. 

Once or twice during this chronicle I have referred the reader who wants to read images as well as words to the Facebook page for Centro Misionero Maryknoll en América Latina. I am posting the link one more time so you can see what goes on at the mission center. Now and then your correspondent appears in the timeline of photos. You can see, proof positive, that I really have been living and studying in Cochabamba!

No comments:

Post a Comment