Saturday, April 6, 2019

Álbum de Fotos

Okay, I am giving this a try. I have created a Google Photos album for the Tunari Peak expedition.

I think that the way this works, I have to share the album with each of you individually if you want to view the album. If you want to see the photos, send me an e-mail, and I will grant access to you.

Or maybe all you have to do is click on this link. Try it!

Many thanks to Joshua for sharing all his photos with me. There are a lot of them! They should be arranged in chronological order, so if you want to know what is going on, refer to my March 31 post for the whole story.

2 comments:

  1. Clicking on the link worked...and I also got the email.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you to Joshua for the wide array of pictures. I will key out the birds with my daughter! I also enjoyed the majestic mountains and misty views. Llamas are so cool.

    ReplyDelete