Thursday, July 18, 2019

Salida

Thanks to Señora Anita in the Maryknoll mission center administrative office, I have received my electronic ticket for the round-trip journey to Santa Cruz and back. Departure is tomorrow afternoon, 3:05 p.m. It’s a 50-minute trip going there. I will return Sunday evening, landing at Cochabamba, God and the weather willing, at quarter to seven. 

Most likely there will be no time to make a post tomorrow afternoon, and as per usual, I am leaving the laptop computer at the convent. I will be back online Sunday night, but only for the few moments it will take to tell you that I have returned to Cochabamba. I hope to tell you about Santa Cruz early next week, if there is anything newsworthy to share! Until I write you again, may God be with you in all things, both the joyful and the sorrowful and everything in between. And may you recognize the hour of God’s visitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment