Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cooking, Cooking, Cooking

Lectio Divina

I recall your sincere faith.

2 Timothy 1:5

Library

Today, it's Moskowitz and Romero, Vegan Pie in the Sky, and Stepaniak, The Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook, plus a couple of recipes hooked from the Internet.

Log

Morning prayer, Mass, and midday prayer in the back chapel. Aside from that, I'm in the kitchen all day with Jesus and with one of my novice brothers, preparing the evening meal. I'll be there again all day tomorrow excepting morning prayer and Mass and night prayer. Taking a small break now to publish The Caperone.

Weather

The rains have abated for now, to my surprise. It's warm, sunny even, and I feel bad for the rest of the country, which is besieged by freezing blasts. Tonight, it's a full moon. I feel energetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment